View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 07:07 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
It is quite interesting you bring this up, as I just wrote in my journal yesterday about finding those souls who are a part of my 'tribe' and I used that word exactly. I am finding that I'm feeling 'lonely' in the way which Carl G. Jung expressed it thus:

"Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you."

I agree with John - you ask a lot of good questions! ;-) And I love answering questions like the ones you have asked so...

I have met a heart catalyst and my 'twin flame' and these were/are both romantic connections (among other things). I am not in contact with them on the earth plane. I don't feel I've been in spiritual contact with the former for a long, long time and I'm actually seeking to take a respite from spiritual contact with the latter (if I've not already done so). I have met a few friends in my time whom I feel were soul mates, but one passed away and the others I hear from sporadically these days.

I find I end up going it alone - a lot. I am reclusive by nature and am a fiction-writer currently living on an island. Being a writer is quite a solitary path - though you do have your characters to keep you company and my characters (no matter who they are and what they are like), are always a part of my 'tribe' because they are, in turn, a part of me. I was told by a guide in a dream (indeed, one of the most beautiful I've ever had): "You have a very powerful voice. You could become quite known for it. This power comes from the fifth, or throat, chakra." She then handed me a stone with the symbol for Vishudda (i.e., the throat chakra) embossed on it in blue. I can only assume she meant my writer's 'voice.' I completed a novel, but haven't sent it off yet. I have two others in the making and I also write short stories and poems. I have wanted to write since I was seven - it just feels 'right' and it always has. I sometimes joke that I had to have been born with a pen and paper in-hand. ;-)

I was baptized Catholic but rejected that path at the age of ten. I simply refused to attend Cathechism further (much to my father's chagrin but to my mother's secret delight). I never took my First Communion. I soon got into Wicca for many years. I'm still a Wiccan and a Pagan too for that matter. However, I feel I have come to incorporate many facets of Taoism, Transcendentalism and Gnosticism with regards to my spiritual life. I have been doing this for years and it works for me. I think it best when we find our own 'Way' - even if that means incoporating various forms of spirituality or religion. We need to follow what our soul, and our spirit, beckon us to. I feel that we can connect to them most via the heart chakra.

I find it both fortunate and unfortunate that I seem to have many gifts, extrasensory-wise. It often feels like there is a separate me which possesses a whole other sensing body and I suppose that is true of all of us. How much we recognize that, however, depends on our openness and our readiness. I said 'unfortunate' because sometimes, I'm afraid of my own power. I even had a recent dream communicating this to me. I was holding this gorgeous and sizeable deep blue stone in the palm of my hand. The stone was pristine, flawless, and I feared it - even though I knew it belonged to me.

I have all 'the clairs' - with my clairaudience being the strongest (this isn't surprising as this ability tends to originate in the throat chakra) followed by my clairvoyance. I am telepathic and empathic. I can astral travel and remote view at will when I slip myself into a meditative, trance-like state. I can channel (another fifth chakra ability) 'like mad' - even more so if a piece of labradorite crystal is placed over my throat area. I am not surprised at all by the channeling 'thing' - again, all writers 'worth their salt' tend to be channelers and I try to be 'worth my salt.' I think that, on some days - good days - I even believe that I am. I have had many precognitive dreams in my time, as well as amazing synchronicities. I seem to have a penchant for communicating with the dead - friend and family folk - but more random folks too. I don't usually try to have this contact - they just happen - in my dreams. I have quite vivid dreams.

At this point in my life, I'm feeling a deep tiredness on more than the physical level. I have lived a chaotic and tumultuous life, thus far. I live somewhere I no longer wish to be. I feel I have, potentially, failed in a key part of my mission in this lifetime and am trying to accept that and move on. I am undergoing another 'dark night of the soul' and I'd like for the bright dawn to come soon. As such, I am focusing on the light as much as possible - seeing it, feeling it, drinking it and allowing it to envelop and enter me as much as possible. I hadn't followed much of the advice my guides have given me - instead having gotten stuck in old, unhealthy and negating patterns which have shackled me and kept my vibration from humming more sympatico with, 'On High.' I cannot linger in regretting that, however. I have to trek onward and, hopefully, upward.

So my goals involve changing all of the above as much as I can do at this present time (the present is 'everything' and I'm trying to live that - rather than aspire to live it). I'd like to be able to control my gifts more (I feel my sixth chakra has been overactive for a while and I'm doing a lot of heart chakra and grounding work to try to balance it). I would like to return home to my beloved mountains. I would like to be a wonderful mother to my son, get him our own home and a dog. And creatively, I wish to excel and with passion. Spiritually, I would like to evolve as much as my soul is capable of in this lifetime. I do believe the spiritual aspect of our lives is the most important one.

I quite enjoyed your post. And ths line resonated with me especially:

"I am also 'beaconing' via my vibration."

Lastly, your original post gave me the freedom to express things which I felt I needed to today (outside of my journal) and I thank you for that. Now I'm going to go back and read over every other post in this most interesting thread...

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 28-02-2018 at 08:12 AM.