View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Oh okay, the therapies you use do not involve physical contact?

Both cranio sacral therapy and bowen therapy are done when you are fully clothed, so no direct skin contact.

Quote:
There's a Taiwanese healer who also reads cellular memory, actually deeper than cells, more like the nuances within a molecule, so molecular memory that is manifesting into physicality in all departments of a person's life, eg. romance, health, finance, career, etc., so she heals not just health problems, but also problems in other departments that are just emanation of the vibes in the patient's molecules. Anyway, it's the same approach as the Rosen Method, but going much deeper into the patient, without physical touch, and much faster. It usually takes her a few seconds to scan and trace the patient's inner world. So my point is, theoretically, you can learn to drop your consciousness into yourself, to search for the cause of your physical symptoms, but perhaps the only obstacle is that it requires skill.

I find that interesting. I am able to sense and move energy around my body, so maybe I'll try to connect with that part of the body and see what I get.

Quote:
I also have stubborn physical health symptoms which I have not been able to address yet. I feel that it requires a shift on multiple layers of me, both physical and non-physical layers, such that these shifts can eventually effect the outermost physical layer where the symptoms are. So it's a long journey.

Yes, agree on that one, I've been able to address the immense anger I felt with EFT (using the gamut procedure which is similar to EMDR) but the emotional body is able to respond quicker than the physical body.

Quote:
In terms of how to tell if your nervous system has been rebalanced, you can observe how fast or deep you can relax when you are not doing anything. I remember you said you were biased toward the sympathetic mode, so a healthy nervous system is supposed to regulate quite smoothly between both parasympathetic and sympathetic. Let's say in this moment, you are very busy, so your sympathetic mode is turned on. After you are done with what you're doing, your parasympathetic mode should turn on automatically, such that you can relax, you feel fine, you are not stressed, you slow down, etc.

I would say I was reasonably balanced, given that I am very sensitive. I can take me some to wind down if I've had a stressful experience, but I can relax and know how to care for myself.

Patrycia