View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Truth is more likely to be found within, but where would you find the right tools to find that truth?

You are correct that Truth is found within and a tool that is often used by many to look inward is meditation. We all meditate in one fashion or another whether we go running, swimming, dancing, painting, writing etc. Sometimes people prefer to practice a particular form of meditation such as a Za Zen style which is simply staring lightly at a wall for an hour or so. This is a very useful and cheap tool that anyone can use and the instruction is simple. I am also a dancer and I dance nearly everyday as a form of meditation and spiritual expression that connects me to my own Inner Truth. Dance and other forms of art are definitely some of my favorite tools to use on my spiritual adventure of SELF discovery. I think a simple and effective way to begin to connect to one's own Internal Truth is finding the passion and drive within our Being and letting it guide us. I imagine everyone would come across various tools and experiences that they either keep or discard along their own paths as they continue their spiritual evolution. What tools do you use? :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬