View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
No one ever believes this but I put this information out there whenever I can. I am a Walk In Sirian ET, and I am one of many scientists who are working on the human experiment.
I created the simulation program.

Not many people understand when I talk about this, but basically what happened is earth ended, so we intervened and manipulated time.

We created a simulation copy that is based on a previous reality of earth.

Thanks for coming out and sharing with us your view point and participation.
The thought that comes to my mind is why intercede in the evolution of a species? Doesn't it seem fair that each planet should have dominion over it's own timeline and evolution - no matter what the result?

We know here on Earth for example that far more species have died out through various Ice Ages, meteor Strikes and natural disasters than their are now currently on the planet. This is our story. Some adapt and become a new species or modify to fit the current climate and food availability and others like some deep sea creatures have changed very little since the dinosaur age.
Why intercede with us? On what moral authority? If we don't make it as a species then we didn't adapt fast enough due to whatever - there is no crime or sin in that. No one blames the Balearic Islands cave goat for its species ending. This is how it is on this planet.
We are quite aware that unless we colonize off world our species too could end by events far beyond our control. However as Spirits we will just come back into other forms and beings, so consciousness and physical life continues, perhaps other forms will be even more interesting to experience through than bi-ped humans are.

Why intercede in our natural relationship with the planet and the other species on this planet - by what right?
Perhaps left alone we might even evolve into something far more amazing than Syrians can visualize.