Thread: alz/dem
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Super Moderator
I know. You do need a break now and then, at least a few hours or so to yourself because even though you love your mom, it is hard work. So daycare will help you to have some time off. That is only fair for you.

Things my mama said made me laugh too. Sometimes she would say something hilarious. I couldn't help laughing! I'd tell her I wasn't laughing at her but at the funny thing she just said. She would laugh too. In many ways we had some fun times more often than not. It wasn't all miserable by any means!

When she watched TV she got the feeling she was INSIDE the movie or whatever was on television. I had to be a bit careful she didn't watch any horror films or anything too scary. But we watched Poirot "Murder on the Orient Express" (she always liked a good murder mystery) and she was convinced for hours that she was on the Orient Express! She needed to go to the toilet but said she wouldn't go while the train was still in the station. I had to tell her that the train had started up again. She asked where we were. I said "Budapest". "Okay, fine." she replied, and had a cigarette.