View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
What if you broke up his marriage....then discovered you didn't want him after all. Because, let me tell you that if he's shown no interest in you then there's no twin-flamery, no universe, no divine plan but you seem to be scamming yourself somewhat. It's up to you of course but I hope the guy is led forward by common sense, optimising what he has in life and to whom he's dutifully bound.

Well things between us, our story is long, but we dated for 2 and a half years with his wife knowing that, and it was a long story, she doesnt know all details :)

Am I sorry for his marriage? lol no is this a joke? Why would I ? His married is 30 years and going on (ugh) its how much 1/3 or my whole existence, Im 40 for god sake :)
They had great years, first 10 were amazing Im sure they were, great family great kids who are adults now.
Whats to sorry about? Having that great marriage for that long?
Why would I?

Now there are some points Im gonna make now, cause I just feel being completely honest whit you guys on this forum.

When I met him I was 24, he was 43, he was married for 14 years back then, he always talked to me that he is not happy with his life and marriage.
He was telling me way back then, when we were just friends, that thats not it any more, there is no nothing, no passion no real love, he used to say he wasnt ready to marry in the 1st place but there was pregnancy happening so he had too...
He used to say to me way back then, so after just 14 years of that "great marriage" that that's not it in any way he would like it to be, but that he loves his kids. Then there were money issues, then he didnt want his kids to end up broken home, and so on...

But talking about that marriage as it is something holy or whatever is kinda a joke...
Then there was me, our dating years....
Note, he was saying stuff about his marriage being bad way way before we hit up together and it wasn't in any mean his way to get me into sack that happened later :)

But you may have a point in him feeling insecure and scared if things with us wont work out and she decides to ditch him, he is scared of her finding out about our possible messages and ditch him for it too :(

Why do you need and love such a coward, a man who has no morals and has no backbone to be himself? You may ask.
I dont know, its beyond my control to feel the way I feel about him :)

Also to note we never talked about his divorce just his marriage lol, divorce was never a topic nor something I ever mentioned in any form or way, and us falling apart was for something else... and there is more to the story which is gonna remain private but it was complicated :)

and to EDIT one more time for more text
issues were monetary for sure, where we live its not Hollywood by any means you cant just walk away and have new home for you your kids your ex or whatever... real life is though in a way :) and this matters and I always say this about TF you have to take real life and real life obstacles such are money and having your place as a factor of why people cant just
divorce or --- concisely uncoupling--- as Gwyneth Paltrow would say since non of us is no Gwyneth Paltrow lol