View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I can. It's because you haven't got him. If you haven't spent a lot of time with someone, lived with them, know how you interpret their acts as good or bad (in your frame) got used to their habits; had to support them in time of real trouble, then you can't be sure you love them. Desire, maybe. Love? Nope.

You aren't someone who'd steal someone else's partner, are you? If so, ok, you say you're "no kid" but you really do need to grow up.

What if you broke up his marriage....then discovered you didn't want him after all. Because, let me tell you that if he's shown no interest in you then there's no twin-flamery, no universe, no divine plan but you seem to be scamming yourself somewhat. It's up to you of course but I hope the guy is led forward by common sense, optimising what he has in life and to whom he's dutifully bound.

You see your paradox? You can unconditionally love him now. It matters not one toss if he's married, has or wants children, etc. So the love you profess comes over as self-possessed desire, not unconditional love. I bet if it didn't work out you'd be just as quick to discard him.

Aw man I appreciate your reply but I really really love him.
Us being old geezers (whats the female word for geezer lol?) sometimes I fantasize about taking care of him when he gets really old and becomes again baby-like
eek to much information? sorry :(

I love him, its not my fault Im not with him to take care of him, I want to take care of him, to hold him and be his rock from the world, I want to hold him in my arms and feel him on my chests all the time, I want him near me, I want to nest with him, cook for him, be the best me for him, I want to love him, to take care of him when he gets sick, to tell him he is so special and great, too lick his sweat when hes sweaty to feel his skin on my skin... all the time...
(there is a song bathwater lol by No doubt and it goes like this " But I still love to wash in your old bathwater" yeah I want that metaphorically and literally. I want him, all about him, whole him, :)
Sorry for being to graphic :)

And it is not my fault Im not with him when he has cold or hes sick or snotty or sad or smelly or whatever, I would love to be with him all the time :)