Thread: chackra removal
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Eelco

I did some research lately about the origins of the chakra.
Its history according to wikipedia isn't as extensive as i believed in any case.
It seems that the first written reference is in the yaga books by patanjali. about 200 bc.

He didn't wrote all 7 of tem dow, just made a remark about 3 energycenters in the body.(To me that concurs with chinese medicine thingking in its concept of the San Jiao or 3 warmer meridian.)

The next reverence to a chakra system dates from somewhere in 800 somewhat in a Havajra tantric text.

The chakra as we know them aren't written about until the 1600's.

So even this spans hundreds of years they aren't the pinnacle of vedic traditions either..

Now I am not saying getting rid of the chakra is The way to go. For me, as I explained earlier.. I came across this idea, resonated with it and started removing them.
I am still looking at how me energysystem is composing itself now. Another reading (the last one i'll have for a while) also saw my chakra as being small translucent pale white dormant disks with a line across. To her they felt as if they were dormant and unacknowledged. Whis in a snese they are as I no longer acknowledge them as part of my system.

That said.. I don't feel verry different now than I did before the removal suggesting to me in a sense they are redundant and unneccisary for my evolution...

With Love
Eelco