Thread: WARNING: BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Lorelyen

Most of the spiritual stuff on the web and youtube is rubbish, thrown up by dilettantes, charlatans who want to try making a name for themselves - worse when they're trying to screw money from the gullible and vulnerable. They come on sounding authoritative like gurus putting in a bit of jargon and a few long words to lend authority. (It saddened me, researching twin flames on the web, that people would fall for some of dross and potentially get seriously hurt - damage not easy to undo at times.). People will fall for the easiest, most comforting answer regardless of its provenance.

The amount of pollution in the social atmosphere thanks to anger, loneliness and stress has increased mental problems and many have turned to "spirituality" for an answer (which is good) but not good when so much nonsense is in easy reach. It really is caveat lector - reader beware.

So, to me, you're preaching to the converted, as they say - LOL. But it's a warning I SO reinforce. Simply (to others) be cautious about what you trust from the web.

I honestly don't think affirmations even need videos. The way they're designed to work and how to put good, practical ones together could be got on a single sheet of paper!

Cheers, anyway.