View Single Post
Old 25-08-2013, 12:04 AM
I agree with you. Not much to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
Hi,
This is very much my opinion, and I totally embrace the idea that we live 'chartered lives' and reincarnate to enhance our Spiritual Development.

So, when we are in the Spirit World, we agree our 'life plans' and have Spirit Guides to help us attain them and Guardian Angels to help protect us.

We also have our own free will, so this could hinder our Spiritual Development. Even so, there is no right or wrong it is just how far each one of us progresses Spiritually.

So, when our bodies die we then go back to the Spirit World. We can remain there, or look to continue improving our spiritual vibrancy by returning to Earth - or other worlds that God created within the universe.

I don't believe in a judgmental God and, no matter what we do in our mortality, God will always welcome us back into the Spirit World with nothing but unconditional love.

So, from my viewpoint, I don't see there being a hell (except for what we create in our mortal lives) just a Spirit World - which is also akin to Heaven. We all just have different levels of Spiritual Development, which may be affected by the life choices that we make.

I am very much learning about my own Spiritual Development and would be very interested in your views.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru