View Single Post
Old 23-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hi, everyone. I have been asking myself this question for years. It's a pretty big one. But I'm interested to hear what other SF members say.

Is there a "good" and an "evil" ... and if you think there is "evil", can you say why you think God/Creator/Great Spirit would have allowed evil to exist?

I have a hard time believing there is such thing as evil. I think there are wounded spirits, both in humans and in the Spirit world or etheric world. But I think "evil" is really a human construction, and once a person leaves this physical world, their human ego, which I understand where "evil" comes from, is left behind in the brain.

An Elder asked me this question once - and I said No, I do not believe in evil spirits. He just nodded at me, then resumed his teaching circle.

Thoughts, folks? And please - I'm a little timid around this topic - please don't lay any really scary stuff down here, 'kay? Thank you!!!
Thanks Raven Poet for this Tread, interesting and challenging, IMHO, «good and evil» were created by socio-economic and then sanctioned by religions. It's also a polarity question.

Socio-economic - put simply - we are in a economic system where a Financial System controled the money that the Producers need to produceds goods and services, and then present it to the Market.

On the other side, the Buyers (consumers) are workers for the Producers, they received money for their work, but not enough, they need to borrow from the Financial System to buy goods and services for their families. So the multiple transactions going on between the numerous actors does not always run smoothly, some feel exploited, others abused, and so on. This creates inequality between Producers and Buyers. And from this, people are put in front of good and evil from this stance in the Market economy.

Religion - to controled the masses, the Religions have established dogma identifying what is good and what is evil, they even give names to evil. I don't need to go further, most of the members are aware of this.

Polarity - everyone know that we are dualistic people, we functioned with negative and positive energies, the electrolitic system of our body functioned with these two energies. Being driven by these two energies, it does influence (considering socio-economic and religion) our behaviours.

It's my point of view, hope it help further the discussion.

The best to everyone.