View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 08:40 PM
CaityJuju

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheLore
Traumas definitely can be the catalyst for awakening. It can be very overwhelming in the beginning. From what I have researched and heard from others, signs and synchronicities generally mean you are on the right path. However, since it is foreign they can induce a lot of fear. My advice is to let go of the fear. I know it is easier said than done but it is doable. When you come from a place of fear those messages become clouded. When I started my awakening I was certain my apartment was going to burn down, my car was going to explode, someone was going to murder a family member, etc. It was rather disruptive. I would start with a daily meditation practice and always love yourself and others. Love will beat fear every time. Once this has been integrated a bit you will notice signs from your Guides / Angels / Higher Self will be much more clear. Part of the process is to shed unwanted layers. I am not dismissing that seeing his vehicle everywhere is not a sign, it very well could be. It may help to remember that if your heart has been broken you may be subconsciously trying to put the pieces back together again, and as a result you see his car. I hope this was helpful.

To be honest, it would be nice if I could finally let go of him. Most of me has moved on so far, it's just the signs I keep seeing that are making me question it, mainly out of curiosity. I don't think he's capable of understanding just how much pain he caused me right now. He's still just a boy and needs a lot of time to process everything and mature into a man. I'm 2 years older than him, so I've already experienced way more than he has.

The other thing about that, every time I think about the possibility of finding someone new, and better, I feel this "block", as if I'm not suppose to move on to someone new just yet, or at all. It's very strange, maybe the angels do have something in store for me, I'm not sure. I'll have to wait and see what they can do for me. I've done all the praying and talking that I can during the past month, now all I can do is see their signs/answers, try to figure them out, and wait.

I would like to definitely not have to rely on someone stronger than me to help me figure out answers to the signs I've seen. The only clear answer I got so far was last night driving home. I asked the angels to show me a number that would answer most of my concerns currently. I was mostly testing them to see if they'd actually show me something, and a car pulled in front with the number "717" on the license plate. I wrote it down and looked it up when I got home.

It basically says; "Angel Number 717 indicates that positive changes in your life have put you on the right track in regards to your life purpose and mission. Keep up the great work you have been doing and you will continue to manifest your good."

It also tells me to seek out a hobby or past-time/occupation that taps into my interests. I'm a talented artist self-taught, and lately I've wanted to start earning money off high quality drawings. What would you consider "positive change" though? The beginning of 2018 has been quite hard for me so far, and full of sadness, depression, and sorrow. But, it was enough to awaken my spiritual side, and for that I am grateful. I've never felt stronger knowing I have these special abilities I can learn to control over time.

There was an older man I spoke to who could hear/speak to angels, and he said I have a "powerful" gift where I can use my energy/emotions to either hurt people, or heal them. He said some of the people on one of the chat servers I was with didn't want to talk to me to offer help because my energy was so strong it scared many of them away. They could sense all my pain I guess, which makes sense. I keep a lot of it locked away to try and remain positive. If I could find an outlet I could expend the pain, I'd love to find it.