View Single Post
Old 23-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Angel1 There is only god

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeithbaker
Had a question. The Pentecostal church came to my home and as we got to talking. They mentioned to me and my family that when someone dies or gets murdered ete etc. That was Heavenly Father who really took their lives. They say that God can only take your live. Can someone maybe explain how this can be. It was hard for me and my family to except🙁🙁🙁
I currently understand that there is only god or Divine Being/Energy in all of creation. God makes and is everything and every event so, yes, god both gives and takes lives and a lot more. God is all that happens and is, was and ever will be. This is all god. God alone exists but keeps it a secret by making herself believe she is: suns, planets, continents, rocks, trees, plants, animals, people, dramas, science, music, murder, torture, politics, politicians, lying, cheating, stealing, heroes, heroins, daemons, messiahs and on and on. Most folks (who are also god) don't like this concept because it THREATENS their ego so god allows herself to doubt what she does and sticks with what people (as god) can handle. You are god. I am god. God is god. God is all that there is! Sorry ego.............