View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
I was not sure about the title, because I'm so confused,

I was trying to figure out the lesson from a karmic situation that I'm currently experiencing.

What should I do if this cycle has been repeating itself over and over again in the last decade.

I know the lesson at certain level, but the fact that it is repeating itself is hilarious, maybe should I reflect more on this in a deeper level? Perhaps there are plenty of details that I haven't learned about it.

Maybe it is my law of attraction which is manifesting this karmic cycle over and over again...

I would like to get rid of it...

Did you just get rid of it?

I have learned that making peace with certain cycles and issues within you, often flow into your world in a full range of motion, or full circle, so that you get to see yourself realized through a whole range of connections, many angles and deeper awareness of such issues in you all linking to the one source. So often in these deeper ones, I have found my mind, my heart and my spirit come into the picture.

When you think your done, another angle related, often connected comes at you, till you find the *source* seeking to make peace at the core level. The core ones tend to travel with you through a lot of experiences, so often as you rise above something, the next level/experience opens it all up again, to see it and release more. Core issues are often deeply embedded in your whole life and relationship to life from their formation to now. So in this view, they can take as long to undo.

Its a bit like taking away all the faces/face before you and revealing the true face where it started and where it can end. The ending often signified by your own face. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder