View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:55 PM
bekins

Well, I'll share some of mine. (I hope my english is good enough)
I cultivated just for about a year (10 months, from July 2011 to now), but there's a lot to say. I'll just pick up the things that come to my mind.

Falun Dafa teaches as the first thing how to be a good person, how to enhance our morality, to reach an higher and higher standard, together to the enhancement of our understanding of the Fa (the Law) and of the principle of the Universe, Zhen-Shan-Ren (Truth - Compassion - Tolerance).

I have high ratings at University, without pre-exam anxiety at all. I have a good concentration when I study and I don't need to spend nights and days as someone else does. I always study when I have an exam, because it's my duty as a student.

I don't care at all if someone insults me. Some months ago, while I was walking around with my friend, we passed through a large group of people. They started to pull us, hitting us, saying things...I just smiled e walked away quietly. I wasn't moved at all. I understood them. The same is when some of my friends (it's very rare) insults me or get angry with me.
I also saw the true power of Compassion. When you do something without any egoistic aim, just to help someone, without your personal emotions in it, it really make people moved.
It's also very comfortable to don't lie, never. You feel very free. Lies are linked with fear, so you have to eliminate fear too, in order to be a True person. The fear that my own lie would be discovered...it's just a bad memory for me. Horror movies are very boring and pointless to me.

Of course, 10 months ago I wasn't this way at all. I was a completely different person, inside. The change has been pretty harmonious, fast and gentle at the same time. Our cultivation path is very rational, righteous, benevolent and calm.

From other points of views, Falun Dafa has affected my physical health too. Well, I never was hugely sick, but the diseases I used to have (allergy, seasonal flu, some dizziness) all disappeared in about 2 months of cultivation. I never had any disease in these (8) months. Of any kind.

Talking about spiritual/technical aspects, I have a good control of my emotions and thoughts and I feel that my energy increases every day, when I free myself from attachments. Energy and kindness seems to be the same :) Zhen Shan Ren is the true Law of Cosmos!

Hope to have helped you in some way, mightything. Sorry if you waited days even in a so popolous forum.