View Single Post
Old 13-12-2017, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Ty. this information is invaluable.

Coincidentally enough I just got back from the supplements store with Rhodiola, omega 3's, and ginko! lol
I have also been looking into this for the past three days, noticing that the cause of all my problems seem to be:

1. Adrenal exhaustion producing too much cortisol &
2. An under-functioning Amygdala

Everything is interconnected...everything!

I started researching herbs and herbal supplements called "Adaptogens" which synch the mind and body, activating glands like the Pineal Gland, switching the glands on and off to produce certain hormones whilst limiting others- like making the Adrenals produce more DHEA and less Cortisol, which, in turn makes the brain produce more GABA and Serotonin.

Rhodiola is a great one (used by Russian astronauts to adapt to weightlessness in space and to get over jet-lag). Others include: Ashwaghanda (winter cherry), Reishi mushrooms, North American Ginseng, Horehound, Schisandra and Cordyceps.

In addition, sugar and carbs need to be eliminated and masturbation is a total no-no. The semen activates receptors that produce dopamine and serotonin.

I've been looking into this to cure myself and I have just started...I hope it helps you out as well.