View Single Post
Old 13-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Bluegreen

Miss Hepburn, this must be your longest post yet. In my opinion you should post more of them. I cannot agree more BTW.

I happened to be reading about the fundamentals of Qabbalistic Cosmogony. The Qabbalists see the Supreme Deity as an incomprehensible principle. It can only be discovered through the process of elimination until every knowable thing is removed and what remains is AIN SOPH, the eternal state of Being. "To define It is to defile It."

I think this agrees with what you have said.

Whenever I read what people think about God, I always return to childrens' NDEs as recorded by A*t*w*a*t*e*r (every time I type her name, it turns into A****** when I save the post) where they encountered a dark light which they called Mother Light, a bright Light, which they called Father Light and a fierce, raw Light which they called God Light. I think I can place Dark Light and Bright Light but not the God Light. It was the first time I came across God Light. It is not possible to google for other instances of people having encountered the God Light. I wonder whether anyone here has any idea what it is.