View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Knower

dreams of him and a transfer of emotion

hey guys..not sure if this is posted in the right place...i posted it in dreams too?

basically after feeling down due to loss of contact once again with my twin soul..i dreamed of him (in my dreams i never see or hear him..just know it is he,,,if that makes sense.?)

I had been begging my god.. in my waking hours for a message or sign from my twin explaining his absence, and assuring me that he still feels our connection

In the dream..we were fully clothed, but the area below the breastbone..the heart ares were pressed firm and close against each others..and there was a feeling of something passing between us...

when i awoke there was a huge sense of relief...like i could breath again..and i was weepy..it was odd..

later i found a message saying hi..which he had sent from his gfs fone..no explanation..but at this point i knew his computer was down..hence no contact..i later found out i was right..

do u think it was a dream..or a sign..or anything significant at all...or just wishful thinking lol
thanks guys