View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Ummmm, I thought that you said on another thread that life is eternal for all...maybe I misunderstood.....who cares if tomorrow is not promised--we just get to go Home again...so now you are saying that eternity is only for those who believe in Yahushua?? What happens to the rest of us?. If you are not a Christian, how do you believe in Yahushua

The Scripture talks of Eternal Life and Eternal Punishment. Eternity for all one way or the other. And I said "YHWH's Kingdom through His Son Yahushua is...not "eternity is only for those.." You might be misquoting me, very possibly. Yahushua Messiah never started a movement called Christianity, nor did Paul or and of His followers, contrary to popular belief. They all followed Torah (law) and can be proven in Scripture. There is a great amount of misinterpretation in the world. I encourage all to study the original language Scripture was written in. It is a lifetime endeavor and YHWH is worthy of it. This is all in Scripture. YHWH does not force anyone to follow Him. He sends workers out to spread His truth and they proclaim His name in the name of Yahushua the Messiah.