View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 01:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
What I was thinking about is coming into alignment with the universe. Its not what the Universe gives to you, it's the authenticity of that experience which matters. As you say your own alignment has involved some 'trying experiences', I have had my fair share of them too and I think I'm also a slow learner lol. The idea also seems new to me that we are looked after in the way that is of the maximum benefit to ourselves and to others that is the idea I was trying to express. That we can end up in an inauthentic place with many material possessions perhaps and status etc., it's still inauthentic. And also the drive behind that kind of thing can be inauthentic too, we are driven, addicted, deluded perhaps into a dream which in the end won't fit our soul. So yep I'm not necessarily deriding material wealth etc. lol..i could always do with a bit more but do you think the universe has a glove that fits your hand sometimes it feels that way doesnt it ? Bless. Joe

I tend to find... no matter what I think I want - I always tend to create from my most authentic hearts desire instead. That for the time being is enough.

When I was a kid my greatest desire was to be a famous musician a singer songwriter
Obviously I am not a famous musician... or else I am and everyone on this forum is non the wiser haha.
I don't actually remember ever dreaming about a big house and lots of possessions but I do wonder what the authentic desires behind those wants might be for those who do?

Anyway - as I grew up I came to be more in touch with the authentic desire behind wanting to be famous and that was my hearts desire to express myself freely and to be seen, heard and felt at my souls core.

I actually ended up isolated for much of my childhood- and experienced what it was like to feel completely out of touch with my hearts inner most desire -
One way or another though as I aligned more and more - self with universe naturally I also aligned with this deepest hearts desire. Although I am still not famous lol...- I am now aligning to a life in which I am free to express myself and be heard, seen and felt at that soul level.

I do appreciate the path I took to get to that realisation though - and all the experiences and my perceptions of those experiences which went along with it for they got me in touch with a certain sense of fearlessness in being.

I like the way you roll Joe
Would you like my autograph?
Love Lady Gaga (hahaha) obviously kidding.