View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 06:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

That crystal "chatters" a lot your not the first to get a message and go OK where did this come from ? Friends that are not so intone to metaphysical things in life have sat near it and went "OK I heard a voice" and I just smile.

Its not in direct sun it will get the AM short lived rising and again the night setting. I have a small mountain out my front window so the sun hides behind that going up. Then hides behind another out back going down.

It is a large node, in that its very dense. The color when we got it was almost white in being drained. Now its back to jewelry grade color. So its getting there.

I think your right its not sure what it signed up for, as it was passed around so much. Being in a shop it would have been well looked at, and then Yard Sales many would have touched it that do not understand energy. Its had a lot of negative around it.

Its in a healing phase and I do wonder if it feels OK when will I be moved along again. It will stay in the family, my kids will fight over that one.

Thank you for the message.

Lynn