View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Master
First thing that comes to mind... don't use it to cleanse other crystals ever. Searching for words, near-native but not native English speaker and sometimes that bothers me, lol.
But if you use it for that, it is literally that: using it. It is not doing it justice in its own right.
I think it has its own task, and that is not to be 'used' to help other crystals feel better. I think what it needs is some credit, and this feels like "Gimme some hotdanged credit!!", as if it is long overdue, as if no one ever saw it for what is is. If you do that, can tune in to its energies and really see it for what it is, she will blossom. Activate and open much further and bring so much more.
THen you can put crystals on it occasionally, after feeling if she is okay with this, not to cleanse those crystals, but to allow both the amethyst and the crystals to grow and nurture one another. That is substantially different from using it as a garbage bin for other crystals...
Some crystals may have chosen that task, but what I feel this amethyst did NOT sign up for that.
I feel this is also why no one ever noticed it. Had mild interest but never really enough to want it and value it.
Oddly enough I also feel your bedroom is not the right place for this amethyst. The energies there don't match hers. The living-room feels good. Give it a sunny place. Lots of light. A bit of early or late sunlight won't harm it in the sense of colour fading.
If you cleanse it, try to go for high vibrational ways, not the old Wicca ways (not sure if you practice that, but for this amethyst those energies don't match. Too erm.. how do I put that in a non-offensive way, lol... Oh heck, just use high vibrational ways. So things like violet flame, crystalline light energy, elohim/rainbow energy and so on. The 'old' and denser ways won't serve it.
Have you had it in water yet? I vaguely recall it being large, but even if its bottom can be in water...
If/when she is truly empowered again, she could change. More shine and luster, maybe slight change in colour. More intense or possibly a wee bit lighter. This is not her losing energy or fading, that is her getting into her true power and potential.

No idea where that came from.