View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 10:08 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
The only info I had about my grandmother's experience was 2nd-hand thru my mom. That's all she said about it. I'm thinking maybe my grandmother didn't get far enough into the tunnel to realize that maybe there are angels or welcoming souls/spirits and the love she felt was enough to comfort her into no longer being afraid to die. That's a great piece of artwork you did.

Mattie, I probably shouldve said an Obe, but people can and do die suddenly at all ages so I guess how will we ever know how close we've come...there's no telling but yeah, at least an obe...

I’ve had a few people ask me what it felt like; if I experienced a peaceful feeling. But to be honest I don’t remember; I’m almost positive if I had handled it a little better and didn’t panic I would have sensed something more… One thing I do remember was a rushing sensation; I was being pulled (sucked) through this tunnel at what felt to be a VERY high rate of speed. I remember not wanting to reach the light for fear I would die.

I have experienced that peace during meditation and during an AP. Once my soul left my physical body and I was able to see this transformation occur, I lost all fear of death as well. Of course I’m sure this is the case with everyone who has this kind of experience.

Silvergirl, I’ll be sure to tell my father about your grandmother’s experience. After his return from the other-side he has been fascinated with others who’ve experienced what he went through.

Thanx for sharing,
Greg