View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 09:42 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowcrow
Greg, I have just read your fascinating experience and I think you have done an excellent job of the drawing.
I wanted to comment because when I first saw your drawing it seemed to trigger a split-second feeling of familiarity, like I had seen something very similar before. I can't put my finger on it exactly. Maybe I have seen it or something like it on t.v or in a movie, but the memory does seem to be more profound than that. I did experience the start of a spontaneous OBE a couple of months back and for some reason it made me think of that even though I didn't see any tunnels or the like during the experience. Weird!
Thanks for sharing

Thanx, I just wish I was a better artist, my portrait doesn’t do what I actually saw justice. For my mind to create something so complex without ever seeing anything like it before just doesn’t seem plausible to me. It appeared too intelligent like it served a purpose... That's just my thoughts.

Something that I’ve been wondering recently; if I hadn’t looked into the mirror would I have even seen this tunnel? I ask this because my eyesight seemed fine up to that point. It was the precise second that I turned around and looked into the mirror that this thing appeared. It looked like it came out of the mirror then engulfed my vision completely.

Yeah, I’ve had a few OBE’s, but don’t remember seeing anything like that again; I’m not saying others don’t. Sometimes I see flashes of multi-colored lights followed by a popping sound, but that was completely different from the tunnel.

Was that your first almost OBE, or have you had others?

Thank you for your response Rainbowcrow
Greg