View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 02:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I always love a full moon event. I am excited for it but it won't be visible in my area, cloudy skies ;( According to a multiple sources, the theme seems to be centered around change and opportunity.

As far as the icky feelings, A lot of folks are probably coming off the wonky Capricorn/Saturn energy from the past few weeks (including Capricorn solar eclipse). I was seeing a lot of folks feeling worse than good for the New Year. Cap energy brings up a lot of gunk from the surface, which is a good thing, take that awareness of what doesn't feel good and with this Leo energy coming in, manifest what you want.

Sidenote: This is a source from the Astrology King. He gets very deep into the logistics of astrology, very comprehensive his inquires than your average romanticized web sight . The quote below is a result of the planet Uranus coming in for the Full moon, which Uranus is the planet of rebellion ( hence the anxiety).

He goes more into detail if you care to read more.

As for myself, I am not feeling anything but good, but I am a person constantly open to change and new things ( I am a traveling goat). I do find change can be very uncomfortable and destabilizing to many people, so I can see the energy not working well for everyone
Thank you so much for explaining it, Clover.

I was starting to take it all personally, when I just knew their had to be another reason, when I see friends at each others throats as well...So this isn't just confined to my own personal environment.

Also, my arthritis started flaring up out of nowhere two weeks ago...

I appreciate that article, just read it and went on to read another:

https://cafeastrology.com/saturn-in-...-transits.html

Suffice to say, I will be checking the skies with a lot more attention before I go and accuse others of acting "crazier than usual" now.