View Single Post
Old 15-06-2016, 03:05 AM
Experiencer

So, pretty weird general day card reading for me today. I just asked the cards to show me something I needed to know.

I didn't understand the three cards that I pulled so I pulled clarifiers for them.

I got Lily clarified by Moon
Snake clarified by Whip, Bear and Scythe
Man clarified by stars

Hmmmm, so I couldn't quite string any sentences together, but I can tell you what the cards made me think of:

I thought that maybe the man represented my new boss, whom I don't really know, but I get the impression that he is very critical, and I must admit, I was a little worried that he wouldn't like the work I sent to him today. I thought the lily probably meant "older man" and the snake with its clarifiers represented the man's critical nature.

When I went to work, I realised that my boss was working from home, so I thought maybe the combination of cards meant Peace (lily) from critical (snake) successful boss (man and stars). Turned out he actually liked my work, so I thought the lily was probably referring to my peace of mind.

I know snake can represent another woman, so I thought maybe a committed man would speak to me. And one did email me this morning. I know for sure that he finds me attractive, but he says he'd never make a move. This man is also older.

I then thought about the sexual nature of the cards. Maybe they were indicating a sexual encounter, but as I don't go with men I'm not in a relationship with, I thought this meaning was highly unlikely...but then I thought about rape, which frightened me. I met someone who was once accused of rape this afternoon. :-S

I had some lady pains this morning, so I thought maybe the cards were referring to that, The pain has since passed.

I think the cards could've been referring to any of the above scenarios. What do you think?