View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

[quote=Dan_SF]I'm not familiar with this sensations with the spinal cord.

What i know, from my constant mind watching, that it likes to repeat and recall past events.
Just don't get too attached to it, keep quiet, observing it.

If you put your belief in your mind, or let me specify, in the products that your mind make, then it may become real. Just keep watching your thoughts, without believing in the products.

Funny thing, this "Da Da Daa" reminded me of something.
Somewhere at the beginning of July, i was in the vacation. And i have installed an music app on my mobile phone, and gave it to kids to play with.
It was fun, and it contained some similar sounding music loop:

dude that vid is great! the da da da almost sounded exactly the same as what i heard, it had the same robotic/weird sounding voice, the only difference is that the da da da wasnt all in the same tone/pitch. but that funny how that video is so simular.
and i think you are on to something about your brain can make things real if you believe it. i been messing around with making myself feel specific sensations by tricking my mind into thinking its feeling it, and it seems that i can induce this electric sensation in my spine at will, and i can almost make myself feel that burning sensation at will, how ever, i havent yet been able to cause a scratch but i can for sure create the tingle sensation followed by a slight warming/burning sensation. oh, and i found that i can make myself feel hot or cold and can even make myself feel like im spinning, swaying, sinking, floating ect.
try to induce some sensations and let me know what happens . i find it amazing that our brains can do such things, i am going to see just how far we can trick our brains. maybe i can achieve some type of physical effect that can be monitored, i would love some solid proof that im not crazy .