View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 01:15 AM
Master

manifestation and integrity

Hi there,

I'm currently learning to trust deeply my own inner voice and wisdom.
When it comes to manifestation - I'm following my instincts.
I've been putting gratitude forward as my focus and I've been soul searching my hang ups about money.
I am grateful.
I am learning how to feel abundant.

I'm learning how to let victim mentality go while embracing trust and belief in myself and faith in my power as a positive creator.

As I've been doing so I have found myself being tested on where, with whom and what I should align myself to.
My values are being tested and I am learning that I value honesty, integrity and respect for myself, the environment and others, it's very important to me.
I'm also trying to look after my own needs financially and balance what I can give others materially (other than money until I am lean more into the flow of manifestation).

I'm learning that supporting others and receiving support comes in many forms and that providing emotional support to myself and others is just as valuable if not sometimes more valuable than material support... as it builds self - belief.

What's come through all of this is that I am learning to trust and believe in myself and I am learning to trust my gut when I choose what to invest my energy and resources into.

I don't want to sacrifice my values and ideal to manifest great things for myself and others.

I am also very aware and cautious of people who do not share these values and make fortunes by manipulating others to achieve there own ends.
The more I delve into my power as a creator the more I become sensitive to these types of energy plays.

I want to manifest great things for myself and others but I want to do it in a way in which I can treat myself, others and the planet with respect.

I find myself resisting this idea though because I am so aware of the other reality of the effects of greed and possesivness.
I know that I am being idealistic and I know that some percive idealism as naive but I am also realistic about our current material paradigm. I'm not trying to deney that it exists or that I don't need to learn how it works.
I just feel as though honest manifestation offers a better way...
Where as greed manifestation offers pain.

I just wanted to open a discussion up about this as I am learning