View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
There are so many levels to what a Medium and what a Psychic can sense and feel.For me I came in as I am and its all "ON" there is no down time there is no off switch.

I suppose mine is on all the time too, but mostly I'm not aware of it. I think with me though it's because I spent so many years trying to block things out, trying to deny what I was seeing, I just wanted a "normal" life, I was one of those that considered "it" as a curse. Little did I know that “it” was actually on, and seeing what I saw was just a part of it.

The on switch, so to speak, I think of as when I'm about to conduct a reading, I change my awareness & make a conscious effort to tune into what's about to arrive.
In everyday life it's handy, it always has been, but back then I just thought everybody must just know things and sense life as I do, I never realised what I had wasn't the "norm, I just saw things I shouldn’t and didn’t want to, but why I saw them was unknown to me.

I suppose it's like you say above, there are so many levels we can sense & feel.

It’s taken a lot for me to be comfortable with it all, and it's taken lots of years, but now I am & I’m getting used to doing things with it, like readings, I’m enjoying it.
It’s like, because I’m using it, I’m in control.

I could go on, I can do that & comment on much of what you said but I’ll stop here for now & thank you for your insight, I enjoyed reading it