View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Master
Hello,

My friend has more success with this than myself. Even though I have a web site on it and a discussion group with over 600 users I do not practice it. I inherited the discussion group and support it. However at this point the discussion group is completely inactive. There are some nice threads to review if you are interested.

There are two factors to consider. One is belief. As soon as you said 'I could not believe my eyes', you stated an intent of belief energetically speaking. Now you do believe it actually happened however you are blocking it from repeating.

That second factor is more complex as I see these things. What does doing telekinesis accomplish for a person. Yes I am an advocate for mind over matter. Yet I want to put those skills to work in ways that will greatly benifit me. That is also what I wish to encourage for those interested in this skill.

The core technique, as I see it, is a shared experience with the object you want to move. For that to work well you want to practice telepathy first.

I hope these thoughts are helpful and do not discourage you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/