View Single Post
Old 14-08-2006, 08:55 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi 8-infinite-8,

Thanks for your well-balanced reply. I'm reading a book at the moment called 'Discover Atlantis' by Diana Cooper. She claims to be in touch with a 'Lord of Light' by the name of Lord Kumeka. In this book, we discover that the Atlantean's are US! What do you think of that?

Anyways, 8-infinite-8, I also read in another thread that you were quite the believer in the 2012 prophecy! I think it was also you who wrote that we are living in exciting times! I was just thinking about that before I read your post. That is synchronicity.

I agree absolutely though that there is still too much negative energy in this world and that this is blocking our spiritual gifts. However, I also think that this could change quite rapidly. Sometimes I do not think that the year 2012 for a shift in human consciousness is unlikely, sometimes I think it is highly likely.

Hi again Kundalini,
That sounds like a very interesting book, is this Lord Kumeka a being that she communicates with from "the other side" ?
I think that it's definately possible that some of us have lived in atlantis seeing as though it's almost fact now that we ourselves have lived many times before, going by records & books by many hypnotherapists.
I love sychronicity, it makes me smile every time .

I will definately look that book up, another book you may find to be of interest is, "secrets & mysteries of the world" by Sylvia Browne, she talks about Atlantis & relays information from her spirit guides about how highly technologically advanced the Atlanteans were, which ultimately led to their demise, & aparently they were all between 7 & 12 feet tall, pretty cool.

I don't think it's coincidence, that I also think that a shift in consciousness could happen very quickly & I too have a hunch something special is about to come about in the not too distant future in 2012, thats not to say I'm getting my hopes up, but it's exciting to think about anyways & quite frankly theres something about that subject of 2012 that just keeps popping up on my radar that seems too hard to doubt. Theres just something in me that wont let me doubt its truth.
Blessings