View Single Post
Old 14-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Knower
As I understand it healing is channeling the universal energy so that you can pass it on to the person who needs the healing. I want to gain this ability because I know it's been hovering in the wings all my life. I see such suffering in other people. So many people ask for prayers and they really need help. Lots of my friends ask for healing and prayers when their dogs are in trouble and I always pray for them. I have had healing myself from the healers at the local spiritual church and they were very helpful. They don't ask for payment but you can give a small donation if you want to. I hadn't thought about charging people for it as I don't want to make a business of it. Professional healers won't give their services for nothing and they charge quite a lot. I was in contact with someone recently who said he was running a charity. He didn't charge for his services but you had to give a minimum donation of £25 to the charity for one healing session. The heaing could take a long time so you could end up spending hundreds of pounds.