View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Well, I commit suicide in my last life and I do remember what happened afterwards. I commit suicide because I was a virgin who was sexually violated. It was complicated. I had an overbearing father who was looking to marry me off and if it was found out I was not a virgin all hell would have broke lose. I was very terrified of my father's wrath. So I commit suicide.

I'm surprised you did not include those who have been hurt in some way and find suicide the only way out.

Anyway, I wrote the following in another post recently about my suicide and what happened afterwards.

There was no hell, no judgement other than me judging myself. There was nothing but support and understanding.

Anyway here's what I wrote.

I commit suicide in my last life. I remember having my life review and being very disappointed in myself. I was so shameful. I wanted to go somewhere to think. I just couldn't seem to grow spiritually beyond a certain point. Many lifetimes of distractions in some form or another.

So several guides/angels took me to a gray planet. We passed through space passing planets and even a group of people floating in space engaged in group sex

Once we got to the gray planet I was directed to what looked like a huge bubble. The surrounding terrain was gray and flat with no vegetation or other landmarks. I could see an oasis inside the bubble with trees, a cottage and a horse next to the house.

I walked in the bubble and was amongst the oasis setting. This bubble was like a hologram (Star Trek). I could go for miles and miles once inside the bubble. But once I was inside, I couldn't go out of the bubble. I was in this bubble for quite a long time.

There were residents who lived on the gray planet who would come and watch me. I called them the 'murmurers'. They wore plain robes with sandaled feet and all they did was murmur (gossip) amongst themselves. They irritated me to no end. Eventually they would go away (murmuring). But every so often they would be back.

While I was in this bubble I took walks, rode the horse, there were orchards, streams, meadows, just about everything you would expect in the setting. I would use the cottage when I needed privacy from the murmurers or just to take a nap. I don't think there was night there.

As I said I was there for a very long time.....thinking. And when I had thought it all out, a Being appeared and took me out of the bubble (long story short).

I went before a 'council' and told them what I wanted to accomplish in this lifetime and how I wanted to accomplish it. It was pretty ladened with some bad stuff. And they truly tried to discourage me. But I was adamant. And so I am here.

Oh, I also remember my soul coming back to this plane. I was falling. Falling. Falling. I was excited and thinking of what I would accomplish in this lifetime and all the stuff that would happen to me and how that would occur. I was positive that this time I would get past my stumbling block. All the while falling.

As I fell further it went from bright to dim. And dimmer and dimmer. And I remember taking note of that. And as things became dimmer I felt myself further away from the Source of Light. And as I was further away from the Source I began to have doubts as to my life-plan. And then everything went black.

There are many, many, many, many planes of existence on the other side, which one may term 'heaven'. All of them are different and are at a different vibration. Where one goes when they leave the body depends on their own individual vibration, i.e., where they are spiritually. And also where in their subconscious, they term 'heaven' as being.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=122922

I must say that's a very interesting post about the afterlife and quite detailed as well. If I may ask, this planet with the bubble you visited, was it a physical world like Earth or a spiritual world?