Thread: Ownership
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 02:55 AM
Guide
Color

Starflower, many thanks for your appreciative words. Yes, the Arcturians do indeed belong in our list of highly evolved civilisations. I own a book called "We, the Arcturians" which describes their society in depth and detail. "The Arcturian Probe" by Joses Arguelles is another wonderful book that reveals how very evolved Arcturians are. They are group conscious, which means that they consider all members of their civilization to be their Other Selves, the result being that they share everything with one another in a spirit of non-possessiveness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I found your answer so helpful, Explorer21. Many thanks for this list and I believe we could add the Arcturians to it, too, though there are many, many more. It's not common knowledge and yet, many people agree that there are higher dimensional civilizations and write about them as well. How does one know these things? It is through resonance and an openness to truth being more than you currently know, as well as experience communicating with other beings and states of consciousness from within, no matter how we explain this in our languages. Mutually respecting sovereignty and belonging to one another as a whole is, I suspect, the basis of non-possessiveness.