View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Merry Meet Laura.

It’s such a wonderful thing to do for others.

I’d encourage anyone who wishes to develop ‘seeing’ to keep asking simple questions and noticing what image shows up in their mind’s eye – to find that connection within and with their guides and to keep practising.

Have you got any more funnies? The donkey representing stubbornness makes me smile!

I once asked how someone was feeling and I saw a Freddy Flinstone-type character with a comical expression standing outside a cave in leopard-skin attire and could almost hear the words from a Jungle Book tune, ‘The bare necessities, the simple bare necessities . . .’ It was like financially things are not so good but they’re quite relaxed/jokey about it!

Blessed Be, Amethyst x

I DO LOVE the symbolisms we get. Sometimes wayyy out there!

I've done mediumship for people since I was 20 years old. I have a TON of funnies :P Some I can't exactly say on the boards lol. This one was funny in a way that it confirms we stay who we are after death.

Impatient spirits are too funny. They keep their personalities as I say and some just push the other spirits aside to be first. The spirits that have been over on the other side longer usually laugh and allow them to get it all out first. :) Waiting their turn.

One male who was killed came to me for a woman who was his exwife. She had been ostracized from the family after their divorce. When he passed, all she got was the funeral card in the mail. She came to me for answers.

He was really stubborn and rather cold when he came through. which she confirmed was his general demeanor lol!.. So I kept seeing the woods, I heard a loud sound and I saw that his "body" was in a plaid shirt and jeans with work boots. I asked.... did he hunt? No. never.

So I was very confused because my logical mind put what I had seen together as a hunting accident. I asked spirit "How did you die?"
My answer "None of your Freaking business lady!" I just about choked! This was on live radio at the time! I told her what he said, but left out the cuss word. She said "That is SO him! Can you get his name so I can make sure?"

I tried, he said Grandy? She answered me "Close enough! Grady!"
I finally prodded enough that he told me he was FOUND by hunters dead. In the woods. That he would NOT give me the cause of death but that he had made it to the other side and was sorry for all his mess ups in their marriage."

About 4 months later she emailed me. It's a testimony I have on my site now.
All the facts were 100% accurate, she had finally gotten his sister to talk to her and they said he had been hit by a teen speeding down the road as he was walking at night to a small local store. He was found in the woods the next day, dressed as I described, among the leaves.

I found it really funny that his spirit was STILL embarrassed that he had died so tragically walking to get a beer. :)