View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder

Honoring the gift of being a messenger

I wanted to share a great experience I had the past couple days, perhaps itll enlighten someone else going through something similar.

I've been too busy with Life the past 3 or so months and have pushed my spiritual self to the side, meaning I have not actively done any practice readings or even opened myself to much spiritual...anything. I still stay aware of synchronicities and if I feel or sense anything, I acknowledge and let it go. Basically, not focus on it because I have too many balls in the air to juggle and didn't feel like putting myself in a vulnerable position. SO when I finally had time to breathe, I just sat back and started to work on some personal artwork with the tv on in the background. At the time, I was thinking of possibly doing a practice reading in the next few days but wasn't sure if I could put myself back into an open state, given that it had been awhile and I was sort of hit or miss before that because of all the distractions.

So as I'm sitting there thinking about this, I hear a phrase from something that just made me stop. I wrote it down because something told me I needed to listen. It said "I want you to lose control. Unclench." I just sat and thought about that, about how simple an idea but how powerful a thought. Lose control, stop trying to control and let go. Let go of ego.

So the next day I did just that. I sat down with no distractions and began to meditate for the first time in months. I took a deep breath and just let go. I know alot of people can do this easily but I find it a challenge Most of the time. It was bliss. I felt myself getting emotional and nearly started crying out of nowhere. Shortly after that, I gave one of the best readings I've ever given, spirit came through strongly, persistently and I actually Felt different during the reading. I felt clearer and remembered that when I first experienced this in the beginning, I remember feeling the shift of energy, the buzzing and anxiety that goes along with it. I helped the sitter connect with their loved one, passed on a poignant message and have been on a high ever since.

I remember asking my guides to step closer to help assist with the connection to help my energy blend and feeling like 3 people just stepped beside me and covered my ears. It completely blocked the sound of the leaves blowing around us.

I only hope that this continues and I feel like stepping back helped to strengthen my connection and clear some of the chaos of life out of my head. I want to continue to practice and honor the gift of being a messenger. If this resonates with anyone else, please feel free to share your story.

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.