View Single Post
Old 21-01-2011, 07:15 AM
TheDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
TheDivine - I would just like to make clear that i respect your point of view, and am not begrudging you that. You have every right to see things how you do, have the opinions that you do. I did not mean anything offensive by my words, am only trying to be as clear as i can from where i am coming from, so as not to be misunderstood.

I realize that, and thanks for your clarification. I'm stepping away from this debate because I obviously have a personal attachment to the issues and the way things are worded, and it may or may not be permitting me to see things from a "higher self" lens which is what I would rather do.

I used to study politics as a degree before I entered holistic healing, and my egoic political side rears its head from time to time. Sometimes it's useful and other times it can be overbearing. I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes.

In any case... my intention in joining this forum was to cultivate spirituality, and this discussion has become too cerebral from me. My heart knows that whatever happens, happens, and that we are all on the path we're meant to be on. I want to get in touch with that again and apply it to even this topic of discussion.

Right now, I don't think I can do it. I hope you can appreciate where I'm coming from with that.