View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account

^Hahaha Ms. Hep...

Goats eat glue... err, you know the deal. Some Capricorns have fishy tails... I suppose it represents an emotional aspect.

I have Cancer as my moon. Depending on the reference, many say the moon position becomes stronger as we age to our physical 'death' and represents a lot of our deep subconscious emotions. Capricorns and Cancers are both Cardinal signs in the zodiac meaning, they are great at starting anything ( I suppose not so good at ending/finishing) Both signs have strong similarities, but the difference is Capricorn really does like to ride solo. Caps are consistently on an ambitious mission/journey. It may appear callous or selfish to others ( where is may appear 'stubborn'). Not too familiar with Cancer 'tendencies', they strike me more as rooted, grounded and protective of their space. In tarot, Cancer & Pisces is represented by the King and Queen of Cups( Usually Cancer) she is the most loving, nurturing and deepest intuitive archetype in the deck, she loves and feels very deeply, and is deeply loyal to those she loves. Her cup is full "my cup runneth over" and may feel too deeply that it can over step boundaries and become inappropriate. Is there an inner Drama Queen when their emotions get the best of them? I would say, yep..

I can't say I identify with the sign's traits, but more with it being a water element, I also have my rising in Pisces and the element being a deeply intuitive and saturating energy. I am not too familiar with the 'stubborn' aspects of them as I rarely know any Cancers or attract them, but I feel every time i read about them from others it's a bit on a negative connotation. I have seen some pretty die hard stubborn folks on all signs. Not so much with the fire signs though, although Aires is questionable muuaha

Last edited by Clover : 29-10-2017 at 04:24 PM.