Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Guide
[quote=Greenslade]Now you've got me doing it.

That's what you mean by infectious?

Quote:
Oops, sorry. I quite like Allan Watts and I've resonated with a lot of his material, and to me he's a slightly different kind of Matt Khan - a little more high-brow and crusty but he has his moments too. Watts has more of an air of authority as though it's the Universe itself that's talking, while Matt's more of a buddy I'm having a beer with.

I think that’s what the problem is – have always had issues with authority figures. That’s what I like about Matt, there’s no sense of authority, no sense of ego, good sense of humour, friendly etc etc. That’s why I feel I can learn from him, and I’m learning loads

Quote:
Thank you. It kind of goes back to the question of what you're trying to heal and the reasons - and just to let you know that we have something else in common.

Aah, I may have missed that unless you’re identifying something about my description of trauma or the impact.

Quote:
The unsettled, tearful and anxious are the emotional responses to the energetic changes, they're just how you sense the different frequencies. Worry is often uncertainty and not being quite sure of what's going on, or if you're a control freak it could be feeling a loss of control. Certainly it's indicative of being at odds with yourself - which is kinda what is actually happening because a 'new you' is coming through that you're not quite comfortable with yet.

Yes, I think you’re right there. At the moment, it feels like every minute of my day is full of some activity, either work, running, chores, and even when I’m ‘relaxing’ I’m not. Like if I’m watching one of Matt’s videos, I’m now taking loads of notes, so I’m constnatly having to re-wind and write which is not exactly relaxing but it feels like some phrases are so important, I just have to write them down as a reminder.

This video in particular I found enlightening with again, things I’m putting into practice. At towards the end, I thought this is like the review you’d get when you passed over and at the moment he said “this is a life review”.

Made me smile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejKqH0CZmnw

Quote:
I was really ticked when they'd left Tom Bombadill out of the film because I really wanted to know what they'd make of him for some reason. He was a very mysterious character and there was more to him than met the eye. Still though, 'awe' would be the word to use. I still have the cinema tickets, Mrs G and my two daughters were with me. Yes. there was a lot of wisdom and so much food for thought. Being honest I found more Spirituality in LOTR than I've found in many Spiritual books. but then to me it's more about the Journey and not the theories.

Of course up until I’d read the books, I didn’t know of Tom’s existence but I know from reading a lot of reviews, that his absence in the films upset a lot of people. I agree about a lot of spirituality in it.

Have you read this book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tolkien-Bio...kien+biography

It’s fascinating and adds even more insight into the creation of the characters.
I also still have my 12 cinema tickets!

Quote:
Books and writing have a very special significance to me, one that would need quite a lengthy tale to tell.

Oh gosh Mr G, that’s just crazy! Writing has also played a significant part in my life.

I didn’t do well at school, as an energetically sensitive soul (as Matt puts it), it was a toxic, frightening environment for me, Needless to say I emerged with the bare minimum of qualifications. Yet I had a vivid imagination and enjoyed writing stories. This interest developed until I started writing full length novels. A friend who I met at writing class taught me all the stuff I’d missed out on at school, plus showing me how to set out a manuscript. For about 10 years, I always had a novel on the go, spending my weekends writing. I sent my two last novels off to various publishers always to be told versions of yes, you can write and we really enjoyed your novel but it doesn’t neatly fit into a genre, therefore we can’t publish it. So about 10 years ago, after the final rejection, I stopped as I felt I’d devoted enough time to it. However, it wasn’t wasted, no experience ever is, I went back to college to take on a modern day GCSE English thinking let’s see how far my writing ability will take me. I passed with flying colours. So I thought, let’s try an A level, so I did film studies, studying both AS and A level in one year in the evenings, it was tough going but I passed with an A. So that showed that I’d always had the ability and given the right teachers, school could have been a different experience. Also, I did get a story published in a magazine.

This last week, I’ve been receiving a new symbol. A triangle with a circle directly above it. At first they were just there and then during the week they began to be filled with colours that would change, yellow circle, magenta triangle, or blue circle, black triangle. I looked on the net and couldn’t find anything that resonated apart from the top half of a halu reiki symbol and then I was guided that these symbols were personal to me. No idea what this is doing, just happy to go with it.

Quote:
I don't know why this is relevant, but.... I'm listening to Joe Satriani, arguably one of the greatest rock guitarists on the planet. In my mind's eye I can see a dark area with a single spotlight shining on a young boy, he's playing air guitar to the music. One of my 'Spirit kids'. There's a huge lump in my throat and the tears are welling up, the track is "Crying". I've had to pause a few times as I write this last bit, just to compose myself and now the track "Always with me, always with you" is fading away.

This for some reason reminds me of a song from one of my favourite bands of all time, Uriah Heep (David Byron era). A couple of months ago, I kept listening to it over and over and crying floods. Obviously releasing something but a beautiful song all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVEqXkTozk8

Patrycia