View Single Post
Old 19-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Guide
Quote:
The word "deviation" is just a word you are arbitrarily attributing to a situation that does not seem "normal" to you. However, your view of "normal" is not relevant to the reality of homosexuality's presence in human activity and consciousness for all time. This has been confirmed scientifically and historically.

Deviate merely means to depart from usual or accepted standards. I do not believe it was being used arbitrarily in the post you mention. Also, as far as normality goes, you're calling the kettle black on that one; your view of normal is going to be different than another person's view.

The history of homosexuality is no mystery, especially when it is concerning the Romans and the Greeks. But because it has co-existed with heterosexuality doesn't really mean a thing, unless you believe it to be so. The same goes for heterosexuality.

I think Perspective merely pointed out that the male and female anatomy were clearly intended to be together at some point. I have not heard an argument against nature, yet.

I wonder why you are getting so defensive, I think everyone's opinion is different and fascinating as long as there is no intended offense. "Get with the times" is awfully presumptuous of you.