View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 05:25 AM
Master
Thank you Native spirit, I do hear what you are saying and also how you are saying it.

I also am proud and have got a soft spot for the Scottish – (originally Irish) favourite ancestor of mine.
A person, who supposedly escaped his enlisting in the Swedish army into the ‘back of the beyond’ woods of the indigenous Finnic (‘Russian’) wild side, taking to it like ‘a duck to water’.
So - nature connection – tick.

He also became the head of one of the biggest families in that area (everybody either became a descendant of or otherwise related to).

His son’s ingenious alternative ways, as in - inventions not only contributed and benefited the family, but in egalitarian fashion the whole village/tribe – thus they had a natural understanding how to act for the benefit of collective whole – tick.

Also some of my closest Oz-Aboriginal friends had a fiddler Irish grandfather who ventured deep into the ‘back of the beyond’ rainforests – took to it like ‘a duck to water’ and his very musical grandchildren - Aboriginal to the core however do have these really unique individual traits, everybody loves and celebrates.
Diversity - which in ‘non-dual spirituality’ you do celebrate as an enrichment to the whole.
Something which I was also brought up and conditioned to ‘see’ as my Reality.