View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Ascender
Yes, I absolutely believe we have pet soulmates! I'm convinced that at least two of my pets throughout the years were/are my soulmates. One was a cat, who died 3 years ago due to kidney failure, only 7 years old. It felt as if my world lost color, if anyone can understand that? I couldn't even say his name for the next six months without breaking down in tears. *cuckoo* His brother is still here, with me, live & kicking. :)

Then there is one of my two dogs at present, I've said many times that she simply can't be allowed to die, because I won't be able to handle it. Imagine how horrible it was to find out she has a heart disease, and an enlarged heart, and the vet told me back then she'd probably not live another 6 months. This is almost 4 years ago now, and touch wood, she's still alive and doing all right!

My daughter says this dog looks like me (she's a longhair "blonde" chihuahua - same color as my long hair, haha) - and here's a fun fact; her birthday is 11.11. I actually got her on her 1st birthday, in 2005 - and the cross sum of 11/11 2005 is...11! This was long before I knew anything about twinflames or the spiritual meaning of 11's.

I've often wondered if any of my old pets possibly could have come back as my new pets, but I've never had any real reasons to suspect so. But I'm open to the idea!

the future's so bright