View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 09:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven47
Hi everyone! So I have recently decided to meditate more to try and reach my spirit guides, I usually only see the one spirit guide that always shows up during meditation. But this time a male energy spirit guide came forward, he gave me his name and our connection. He told me that he is my twin flame but will not be with me on Earth during this lifetime. I know about twin flames a bit, but definitely am not skilled or as knowledgeable as most people are. So I have done some digging and research and found some articles about twin flames not always being reincarnated with you during a lifetime. Which I found interesting because I didn’t know about this before. What are your opinions on this? Do you think this is true, or do you believe that twin flames are always reincarnated at the same time? I am more leaning towards that we aren’t always together during certain lifetimes. I just thought this was all interesting. I know some don’t believe in reincarnation, but I absolutely do. This spirit guide also mentioned that I will be with a soul mate that is a life partner basically, but he is not my twin flame so don’t get it confused haha. Anyways this may seem silly to some of you, but I just wanted to put it out there and see what you guys thought. Thanks!! Blessings to everyone! 💕

Hi Raven,

I didn't know much about twinflames before I met mine in 2017. It's quite an experience and it turns your world upside down in how you experience energy. Twinflames has to do with vibrational frequencies and healing.

I asked spirit to give me an analogy to help me better understand the difference between soulmates and twinflames, as it was just too confusing to me. I was given this analogy.

Imagine a stadium filled with 12,000 couples. Let's say that scattered throughout the stadium is 100 twinflame couples (because they are a rarity). Every couple has a radio. Every radio is playing a different song, except for the twinflames. The twinflames are all playing a really happy, upbeat song (high vibrational). Now, some couples can hear the twinflames' song and start dancing to their song's beat because it such a good song.

Only those couples near the twinflames will hear the song, but it affects their energy in a positive way.

Spirit explained that if every couple in that stadium was a twinflame, the vibrational energy would be too much for everyone to handle. Thus, this is why not a lot of twinflames get to be together in physical form all at the same time. It would be too much vibrational energy.

I hope this helps. Your post is fascinating!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella