View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013, 10:04 PM
spiritseeker123

THE THREES ARE AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaJ
Thank you! I do have some spirit communication in my dreams and also psychic dreaming that seems to be ramping up rather intensely--mainly about upcoming world events I was curious about 3's because they seem to be following me around.

Strange things are happening in the world and I think some of us are getting messages, though I'm not sure why because there is not a thing I can do to stop any of it. That's a whole nother discussion!...

You're welcome! The threes have been following me around as well. Took my afternoon "powernap" earlier and woke to see 3:33 PM on the digital readout. Looked at my new checking account number: 330377888etc. The last song sung at Church, Sunday: page: 333, my recently deceased pastor's license plate still on her vehicle in her garage: 44C3332 INDIANA (2003). It's pretty amazing for sure!!! Psychic dreaming was foretold in the book of Acts, Chapter One: "And in those last days mature ones will dream dreams foretelling the future." (heavy paraphrase but the meaning is there about "older ones" (that is): "spiritually mature ones." I agree that many of us are getting messages in this "Age of Aquarius" we are in. I agree there is nothing we can do about it but it is still good and needful for us to know these things. Thanks so much for sharing! You're a very interesting person to learn from. What spiritual path are you presently following? My is "eclectic Wicca." with a good measure of New Age conceptual/enlightening truths thrown in for good measure! LOL Peace/Later