View Single Post
Old 23-08-2012, 05:08 AM
Experiencer
I do believe there are a lot of spirits waiting to talk to anybody at any given time. The more open the person, the more spirit I think personally they attract. I guess its just about being aware of the potential and protecting yourself.

Ill share my story :)

For instance, myself. I know I have certain 'mediumship' skills, and that I can communicate with spirit, and I have on occasion. On of my spirit guides has been assigned of helping me with this particular 'ability.'
I can also tell that 'behind a door' there is just a line of about one hundred spirit waiting to talk to me. However, I am not ready to open myself completely up to that just yet.

HOWEVER (Haha sorry for this overuse of this word) it does not stop spirit completely, Ive had an old neighbour of mine who passed years ago pop up out of nowhere, as well as a couple of just 'wandering spirits'.

I would say that, if you are AWARE or have any sense whatsoever that you are likened TO BE MORE aware (I hope this is making sense :P) to protect yourself and call upon your guides till your ready. Aknowledge spirit, and respect them :) They will respect your descicion... as has my 'line of spirit' waiting behind a door has.

Sometimes as well, your personality can be very attractive to spirit on the earth plane as well as that from the other side :) Again its just about protection, if you wish to communicate - sheild yourself. Do not leave yourself open because you cannot 100% guarentee their intention, without first stating yours?

Now Ill stop rambling I hope this was of some help to you m'dear :)