View Single Post
Old 23-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Whilst I fully accept that the faithful may well be seen to be gullible and that Harold Camping might well be both enigmatic, inspirational and possibly hypnotic in his demeanour.

Imagine then how crest fallen these devout believers must by now surely be feeling . The gravity of having ones faith let down so conclusively must surely be most devastating. I rather feel a deal of compassion and sympathy for all those that were sucked into this pantomime.

Oh and by way of personal opinion , I think those that have Jesus in their hearts will most probably feel that his spirit never left and therefore has no need to return.

I can't even imagine what it feels like, or what they are going through. Some have been said to have given up their homes, jobs, bank accounts, everything for this rapture to happen. Then have to face the reality that nothing happened. It must be heart wrenching to be in those shoes. Let alone to have the strength to bounce back from that will be a feat to say the least.

I don't think there is anything that can be said to them to ease what they are going through at this time.