View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
MARDAV70, I watched the youtube video of Martian remote viewing you recommended, and it is quite an eye-opener. Everything the remote viewer said fits what I know about the catastrophe that befell Mars about a million years ago, and the monolithic structures he saw sound like the pyramids and other structures photographed by NASA. Thanks so much for sharing this very informative video.

I think you are on to something very important with the fused chromosones, which I agree are evidence of genetic engineering. From my reading of telepathic messages from benevolent, highly evolved space people, millions of years ago certain space races deliberately manipulated the genetics of Earth people as a way of speeding up our evolution.

Explorer21, thanks for the compliment, but the fused chromosome idea isn't mine. I learned about this some time ago from watching Lloyd Pye and Zecharia Sitchin videos. There are many researchers besides Pye and Sitchin who study this wholly or in part or have commented on the viability of the idea. Some of them are Robert Dean, Steven Greer and others. If you have the time I urge you to check these out on YouTube.

Lloyd Pye even says many of our domesticated animals have had genetic manipulation because the original wild versions couldn't possibly have been "bred down for humans to be able to handle", or in the case of wheat couldn't possibly have been made to the grain it is today compared to the original plant...which is so tiny and the chaff so difficult to separate from the grain it would be so labor intensive it would be useless. Why would they bother laboriously working generation after generation to finally arrive with a usable grain, and how did they even know any of this would work in the first place...? The labor involved would seem silly folly in dealing with surviving to those primitive people.

As a note...in Russia a university has been working since the 1840's to breed and cross bread a type of rye to improve it for practical harvest with absolutely no success. Hmmm.