View Single Post
Old 27-09-2018, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Thanks for the youtube link; I'll check it out shortly. I think it will be very interesting and informative. I would say there is a lot of truth in the idea that Earth humanity originated on Mars (as well as on other celestial bodies in the Milky Way galaxy).

Yep...makes sense to me that we're not completely a product of this planet. We have two chromosomes that are fused together. How can that happen in nature? Seems to me that would require genetic manipulation. I searched in vain for information on fused chromosomes occurring any other biological life form and found none. Also, I viewed a video where the guy said the idea that aliens had a hand in our development is nonsense. I pointed the fused chromosomes out and asked if he or anyone had any information where else fused chromosomes can be found in nature and please provide a link. Never got a response.

So, for me, seems like advanced beings from somewhere other than earth had a hand in our having come about.

If you're not familiar with Lloyd Pye, look him up on YouTube. He was a scientist and has much fascinatingly detailed and sensible information about intervention from "elsewhere" responsible for our existence. Sadly, he passed away a few years ago.