View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Master
Consciousness is ever evolving, for those aspiring for it to be so, and with that our understanding of the Purpose of Ego and our relationship with it changes, or so it seems to me in this Now.

Currently my understanding is that the body is the vehicle to have experiences in the 3D dimension and the mind (ego) is the operating system to keep the body safe and explore this Garden Earth and the myriad of possibility's possible here. It interprets danger and releases chemicals like adrenalin, recognizes the need for sleep, can handle 3D related technicalities like car driving, math, taxes and social and cultural norms and develop a persona among other things. It creates, invents, makes relationships and uses it's body to discover.
There are many things it can not do though concerning Higher Planes and Beings from Higher Planes and Higher States of Consciousness. It is limited to being the Master of the Third dimension.

Ideally we are composite beings and each aspect of our total being should have a vote at the table:
1/3 Body (which has it's own wisdom and way to communicate)
1/3 Mind (Ego/personality) (which translates, interprets and acts/reacts and organizes life in the 3D dimension)
1/3 Spirit (eternal self which has had many body/minds in the expanse of time)

To me Ego is not a bad thing or a thing to slay or get rid of. Should I (Persona CrystalSong) do that I can't drive safely, do taxes, compute Math or even connect to other people from a human perspective, instead I am Blissed out, often time slipping, generally ungrounded, so Open I slip in and out of others bodies whenever my attention goes to them, I become ONE with everything with no separation and completely untethered from the body/mind I was born this lifetime into. This is not a good way to live all the time and one becomes dependent on others for basic care and needs, additionally it is invasive (from a human perspective) and dangerous (driving etc)
We are, I believe, here to have a human experience, otherwise we would have been born a sponge on Alpha Centuri or some other body vehicle somewhere else, or stayed in Spirit form and not come into a body. :)

So there is a balance and integration which is desirable - the ability to have a human experience with all its joys and pains and also be able to be in simultaneous recognition and experience of being an eternal Spirit based in Unconditional Love for all and anchor that Love back into the human experience and share it to others who have forgotten the Transmigration of the Soul. (I don't mean preaching, but instead living the Love one IS)

There comes a point on the Journey where one discovers the Fullness that they are and becomes unhinged from the human consciousness state, flying high in Bliss and Love and Euphoric states of radical connection to ALL That IS.
Eventually one discovers they still have a body to slep around, they haven't turned into a beam of Light or Ascended into Higher Realms. This is when it is time to begin to anchor all that higher knowledge and access back into the human body - to become that composite Being giving Body and Spirit the vote that Ego/Mind alone could have never done before awakening when it believed it was the totality of the self.

To me the Ego is not a bad thing at all, though some people don't use it well and have become lost in it's endless needs, demands and wants for attention and material goods. However a well controlled Ego is a vast and wonderful tool for fully experiencing the 3rd dimension and the rich fullness of this particular Garden third rock form the sun. :)