View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 12:51 AM
Master
lol Crystal canuck that was really funny about the oil slick being beautiful. I'm torn because I feel like everything deserves to be loved and appreciated.. well you know what I mean, generally everything lol, especially from nature.. but yeah I don't get great feelings or thoughts about corrupted things. And I also have studied healing for a very long time, and what makes people unhealthy, and it seems clear that deviation and deprivation of nature is what causes disease and disorder, so the idea of a divine crystal being tampered with and even covered with synthetic toxic dyes is just painful lol..

Hmm what about peacock ore? That is made with a treatment right? because I have some and it is gorgeous of course.. but I think the goldish silverish version is pretty too though I don't own that. or there is this other crystal my brother got me that has a similar colore scheme, like a gunmetal gray with subtle peacock rainbow effect on it, forgot what it's called but that's not important to this post I guess. Anyways, I have to or want to love these anyways, even if they are adulterated. Another example is the aura quartzes and stuff, now I don't have any, and I don't exactly desire to own them, but I'd be thrilled to accept one if it was given to me cuz they do look incredible. and those are just treated with another natural substance like gold or another metal or mineral atop them right? I don't know I guess it's just better if man stops trying to mess with nature. We've already got plastic covering almost everything and yeah it can make some lovely looking objects.. funny it actually comes from oil for the mostpart.

Sorry for rambling on. I guess the main point is that nature creates the most stunning specimens all on its own. and I can understand that it's tempting to not use our manmade ability to further 'beautify' something, especially with heat treating stones because apparently that is far more common than we realize.. but the radiation that's manmade is far different than the radiation that comes from the Sun or the far infrared from tourmaline for example. a part of the crystal's soul and natural radiance becomes tampered with and covered up. but I gotta say I wouldn't go as far as Crystal canuck to call adulterated stones filth or useless trinkets..

One time I was doing this EFT healing technique while I was on a journey outside at night, and a lot of cool synchronicities happened, which one of them was me arriving at an outdoor area of flowers by a closed store, and I realized that just because these flowers were sprayed with poison by the stupid companies trying to sell them, it doesn't mean they are tainted or should be thrown away or anything.. just like people, which was my main concern cuz I was very preoccupied learning about human healing and illness then and got so mad when people hurt themselves by consuming or using toxic things.. Surely the shop purveyors didn't mean to kill their own product of flowers and plants by poisoning them.. they should want them to thrive and live long lives so they can sell them without having to discard or discount them.. and surely these poor flowers and plants did nothing wrong deserving to be treated with poisons (like those blue or green pellets and whatever toxic stuff they spray on them etc.) and even if they had done it to themselves like the mass of the misguided population, we still have to see them for their true selves and perfect part of nature and divinity at the core.. we can't just throw these things away even if they are poisoned and dying.. they still deserve love, and as much life as possible.. Anyways, there isn't much we can do about such things in one instant or on our own, I hope to help create a world where we move past such detrimental poisonous practices.. but for the timebeing, we still have to have compassion and love for the things that are here no matter what state they are in. So it's a conundrum for me lol I want to just reject crystals that have been contaminated, but it's not their fault, and I may never try to purposely acquire them or will give away ones that I already possess (they're stored away, I separated a lot of them already though) but I couldn't in good conscience despise or disown them as unworthy in essence, because at least to some degree they still are what they once were, and again it's not their fault..